I'm relaxing this evening, looking forward to a long ski weekend with some great friends in Winter Park. Anyways, watched a movie with Elisabeth this evening and this song came on during the credits. I haven't heard this song in awhile and forgot how much I love it.
I've also been listening to Old Crow Medicine Show and Melanie Safka non-stop this week. The two don't really go together, but here's one of my favorite OCMS songs and a couple more from Melanie to start the long weekend. Have a good one!
3 comments:
Were you watching Sunshine Cleaning? I saw that this weekend and noticed the song during the credits too - let the credits play all the way out when normally I would have turned it off.
Yep, that's the one.
wagon wheel is going to live forever. I listened to in tonight and sang along. It never gets old.
Post a Comment