Friday, July 2, 2010

Because who doesn't love a new playlist

A friend sent me this link today... I'm looking forward to listening and wanted to go ahead and share it with all of you.

NPR presents 2010's Best Music (So Far)

And here's another playlist to check out on the blog - I am Fuel, You are Friends - by Heather Browne. She posted her "Summer Plunge" - Summer Mix 2010 yesterday. There is a zip file at the bottom of the post where you can download the mix to your computer. I was so excited to see Lissie's cover of "Pursuit of Happiness" was included. Now I can listen to it in the car instead of just repeatedly playing the youtube video posted by Amy on our blog last month.

Would love to see some posts about other people's summer 2010 playlists. I'll try to work on mine this weekend and post it here next week.

Have a great 4th of July weekend!

No comments: