The first is "5 Years Time" by Noah & the Whale. Found this earlier in the week on a friends blog - she's in the wedding planning business and sometimes posts wedding stuff on her largely fashion related blog. This is some couples wedding video... I immediately loved the song. And since their video is actually a pretty cool style I decided to use it instead of one of the band.
The next is a song that was covered at the concert I went to last Sunday night (The Big Surprise Tour). I've embedded the video for "End of the Line" performed by the original band, The Traveling Wilburys (made up of George Harrison, Jeff Lynne, Roy Orbison, Tom Petty, and Bob Dylan).
And the last song is "She's Got You High" by Mumm-ra. It played during the credits at a movie I saw last night (500 days of Summer. I give it two thumbs up).
Megan & Mihir Sunday Wedding 8mm from A Bryan Photo on Vimeo.
1 comment:
The Noah and the Whale album is good if you don't have it.
Post a Comment